Wild Zora Product Review
(Pin This Image!)
At Wild Zora, they believe that we all deserve a healthy alternative to all the sugary, high-carb snacks on the market.
Nutrition Facts & Ingredients can be seen below:
A few of our favorites from this group were the BBQ Beef, Taco Pork and Mediterranean Lamb. When you open the packages you would probably expect the snacks inside to be the same texture as dry, thin beef jerky. So, it does catch you off guard to open each package and find that each offers its own unique explosion of flavor and thick juicy pieces.
That being said, do not expect to receive a bag of each flavor you purchase. Inside each pouch are two individual pieces of whichever flavor you have chosen which to us, was a bit disappointing, since some of the flavors really leave you wanting MORE!
- Packaging: The Wild Zora packaging is incredibly well put together with the various nutritional facts and information. As well as how clean and well presented your order arrives at your home. They even provide various cards with your order that aid in returns, feedback, the product highlights and the mission of Wild Zora.
- Allergen-friendly: All Wild Zora food is made in a USDA certified commercial kitchen in Colorado, USA. Their food contains NO-NUTS, NO-SOY, NO-GRAIN, NO-GLUTEN, and NO-CHEMICAL ADDITIVES.
- Made With Real Food: Wild Zora Meat & Veggie Bars are made of only the highest quality food ingredients. This is a huge mission behind Wild Zora as they believe that many “healthy snacks on the market today are in fact, not real food. Wild Zora only uses grass-fed and naturally raised meats that are humanely raised without added hormones or antibiotics. Even the fruits and vegetables that they use are strictly certified-organic.
- Taste: As someone who obsesses over beef jerky let me just start by saying that this is in no way like standard beef jerky. Wild Zora offers a wide variety of flavors that I have personally never come across before (i.e: Mediterranean Lamb, Apple Pork, Curry Turkey). The flavors are rich and unique but be mindful this is not like gas station grab and go jerky.
- Price: The price sheet for the various options when purchasing the products we sampled can be seen below. If you were to order a standard 10 pack of any one flavor you would be looking at spending $28.50, there are no shipping & handling fees tacked on at checkout so that is the final price. Which would mean per pouch these cost around $2.85 for two pieces of “bar” in each pouch. In our opinion that was a steep price for the size of each bar within the various pouches, as you can see below. The various flavors range from 6 – 9 grams of protein per pouch which again means spending upwards of $3 on a minimal amount of protein per serving.
The flavor, packaging and nutritional makeup of the product itself is impressive and high quality! However, calling this product “bars” is a bit of a stretch and misleading to unsuspecting customers as we believe that they are more “bite size”. They will also run you roughly $3 per pouch and are not sold individually but in packs of 6-10.
That being said, standard snacks and jerky’s contain nitrites, nitrates, and MSG, excess amounts of sugar and/or salts. Making it nearly impossible to find a well-balanced alternative for healthy individuals. That is where Wild Zora has excelled in providing consumers with a wholesome option that is both delicious and satisfactory. The product does leave you craving more, but not in a nutritional deficiency sense but rather a love for the product itself!
Wild Zora has excelled in providing consumers with a wholesome option that is both delicious and satisfactory. The product does leave you craving more, but not in a nutritional deficiency sense but rather a love for the product itself!
- Made With Real Food
- Price Per Pouch