Eco Terra Product Review
The Eco Terra Medium-Firm Queen Latex Mattress
Dimensions: 60 x 80 x 11. 100lbs. Coil Count: 1057
Sleep is perhaps the most important component of an individual’s schedule, athlete or not. So we have taken it upon ourselves recently to see just what is out there in terms of mattresses offering to give us a great night’s sleep. Today, we are reviewing the Eco Terra Luxury Latex Mattress. This is the Queen size – Medium-Firm model.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a small commission when you click on a link- these help us to cover site costs, and makes no difference to your user experience.
First things first- What separates this latex mattress to others? In the words of Eco Terra,
“The Eco Terra latex mattress is painstakingly engineered to provide the optimal sleep experience. A layer of natural latex provides the perfect sink, reducing the uncomfortable feeling of resistance at your pressure points. The isolated coils underneath act as a stable network of support, providing the necessary lift to keep your spine in perfect alignment”.
The result? A sleep system that promotes REM rest, making each night an opportunity for the deep, restorative sleep you need to live each day to the fullest.
An Eco Terra mattress utilizes Natural Latex as well as Encased coils to offer what Eco Terra believes to be the most premium combination of materials to bring you the most support possible.
Why Natural Latex?
Pure, all-natural latex from the sap of the Hevea brasilienesis rubber tree cradles you as you sleep, without overheating or that sinking feeling common to memory foam mattresses. You’ll enjoy cool, comfortable rest from the very first night, and breathe easy thanks to the naturally antimicrobial qualities of plant-derived latex.
Why Encased Coils?
Specially-calibrated, fabric-encased coils provide exceptional support that keeps your spine in perfect alignment and eliminates partner disturbance caused by motion transfer. Each coil is designed to provide just the right amount of support and buoyancy to keep your mattress comfortable and prevent dents, divots and uneven mattress wear.
There are a few additional key features worth noting with this mattress that we had yet to be offered from previous brands. When choosing your style of mattress you can decide between Medium & Medium-Firm.
Is the best selection for individuals or partners who primarily sleep on their side.
Is the best selection for individuals or partners who primarily sleep on their back or stomach.
It’s important to note here that the mattress does come with a 15 year warranty and their latex is Class 1 Certified, which means it’s free of the harsh irritants, heavy metals, and dangerous chemicals often used in conventional mattress manufacturing.
What about a trial period? You can try out the mattress for upto 90 nights and still return it if you aren’t sure, but as a rule of thumb, when testing out mattresses you should try them for no less than 30 nights to allow your body enough time to properly adjust before deciding.
- The Eco Terra latex mattress uses 100% plant-derived latex foam, which is sustainably harvested from the sap of the Hevea brasilienesis rubber tree and sourced from some of the most environmentally conscious natural latex farms in the world.
- Natural latex is naturally resistant to dust mites and mold, making your sleep surface healthier for much longer.
- Every order is hand-crafted by a team of craftsman in Los Angeles, Ca to ensure that your new mattress will be comfortable, supportive, long-lasting and of course- eco-friendly.
- Make as little as $80 a month payments on the mattress you love with Klarna. Eco Terra has partnered with Klarna, a payment plan option to allow you the flexibility to snag the mattress of your dreams for a fraction of the price.
- Each mattress is hand-crafted here in the U.S and ships to its new home for no additional cost!
- Natural Latex deisgn is resistant to dust mites and mold and embodies the antimicrobial qualities of plant-derived latex.
- Medium & Medium-Firm options cater to the side, stomach, back or all-over sleeper needs perfectly!
- Free Shipping AND Free Returns on all orders.
- Price. The Eco Terra mattress used for this review was the Queen size which comes in at a luxurious price of $899. An insane price for this style of mattress.
- The Eco Terra latex mattress also works with adjustable bases.
Be incredibly mindful of two key points to the return policy with Eco Terra. These points below are verbatim from their return policy on the site.
- You will not be able to return the mattress until you have “tested” it out for 30 full days. “Should you decide to return your mattress prior to trying the mattress for 30 days, a $99 convenience fee will be deducted from your refund”.
- “If after 30 days you decide that your Eco Terra mattress is not for you, you may return it for a full refund of your purchase price. You will simply need to box the mattress for shipping and we will arrange for a curbside mattress pickup”.
To summarize: if you wish to return the mattress for any reason before the 30 day trial has completed, you will lose $99 from your refund. If after 30 days you still wish to return, you will be responsible for boxing the entire mattress.
Overall, in line with the majority of reviews that Eco Terra receives we cannot deny the sheer quality of the mattress itself. As we stated before, if you are looking for an eco-friendly mattress that won’t break the bank, Eco Terra is the place for you. Do understand the return policy thoroughly before purchasing to ensure that it is a satisfying purchase for both parties.
Eco Terra mattresses are hand-crafted in the U.S and provide people with all of the luxuries of an Eco-friendly mattress, without the luxurious price tag.
- Payment Plan Offered
- Free Shipping & Free Return* (after 30 days)
- Natural Latex Design
- Suitable For All Bases
- Return Policy