Athletes Insight is always on the lookout for talented individuals to join its Expert Contributor Network. Share your expertise with millions of weekend warriors, elite athletes, aspiring hopefuls and fellow experts from around the world, and also become recognized as a thought leader in your area of expertise.
As an Athletes Insight Expert, you will write articles about training, nutrition, skill development, gear and other topics of interest to serious athletes. Your work will be published on Athletes Insight’s leading media properties, which reach thousands of readers and web visitors each month.
HOW IT HELPS YOU
- Be featured on ATHLETESINSIGHT.com, appear across our social properties and potentially within our magazine; resulting in worldwide reach and thousands of visitors each month
- Be featured in Athletes Insight Magazine, reaching weekend warriors, athletes, coaches and trainers wherever they might be
- Confirm your reputation as an expert by sharing your ideas, methods and principles
- Build your experience, portfolio and resume, earning recognition as an Athletes Insight Expert Contributor
- Help athletes implement best practice, developing efficiently and safely by guiding them to better training, nutrition, skill development and gear purchasing decisions
WHO WE LOOK FOR IN A CONTRIBUTOR
- Strength coaches for pro teams, top colleges, elite high schools and independent facilities
- Fitness experts, personal trainers and other professionals with expertise in performance training
- Sports nutritionists and dietitians working with pro athletes/teams, colleges and athletes of all ages
- Athletic trainers, physical therapists, and other sports health professionals for pro teams, top rehab centers, college and high school programs
- Orthopedic surgeons and other medical professionals who specialize in working with athletes and treating sports injuries
- Sports psychologists working with athletes of all sports and all levels
- Skill coaches, position coaches and other experts on the skills and fundamentals of all sports for all levels of athletes
We do not accept paid guest posts for promotion. We do not offer do-follow links either. We work with writers to produce unique and highly valuable content. So, if you’re looking for any of these things, you came to the wrong place.
Our readers want originality. We will not accept already published content. Whether it has been published on your own personal blog, social media platforms, or with another publication, we will not consider it.
Articles we publish include:
- Strong writing that clearly articulates ideas and makes complex topics easy to understand
- Original ideas and new takes on old problems that will surprise, inform or delight our readers
- Thorough research and use of reputable sources to support the assertions made, views expressed and topics discussed
- Original reporting and first-person interviews with experts, athletes or coaches
- Quality images and/or videos that support the content of the article and illustrate how to do things
Articles we reject include:
- Plagiarism—and if it happens more than once, we eliminate the writer from our program
- Unsubstantiated claims or baseless accusations; a lack of factual support reduces an article’s value to the reader
- Poor or unclear writing, which makes the piece difficult to understand or fails to explain its main points
- Underdeveloped thoughts or broad statements that our editors judge to be wrong or untrue
- Responses that fail to answer specific questions being posed by the article
- Advice so generic that readers cannot act upon or apply it
Please email [email protected] to begin the process, including “Expert Contributor” in the subject line.
We regret to inform you that only successful submissions will be contacted.